Country Home with 8 Acres
56 Acres Farm / Recreation Land
7 miles South of Greenup on RT130, to 200 N, West on 200N 4.7 miles to 1550 E, South 6 Miles on 1550 E, to 75N and West 6.5 miles on 75N to 1500E, South to curve to 50N, West to home
Bidding Begins Closing: Friday, June 30th – – 7:00 PM
Cumberland County – Greenup Township
Tract 1: PIN 13-33-200-011
- 3 Bedroom Ranch Home on 8.13 Acres, with full basement, sun room, attached double garage.
- *Note: Home has not been lived in or maintained for 10 years. Home is selling as-is.
- 60’ x 54’ Pole Barn w/concrete floor
- Stocked Pond
- Older Wood Framed Livestock Barn, Portable Shed, Nice shade trees
Farming – – Hunting – – Recreation
Tract II: PIN 13-33-200-010
- 56.87 acres
- 22 tillable acres with the balance of the farmland in timber
- There is a recorded easement for access to tract II through tract I
Herschel Ward Estate
Virginia Ward, Seller
Open House: Monday, June 5th 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Monday, June 12th 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Saturday, June 24th 11:00am to 12:00 Noon
GPS Address: 1469 CO RD 50N, Greenup, IL 62428
Customary Real Estate Auction Terms: 10% Down Payment due upon auction close with arrangements to be made by auctioneer and successful bidder. Buyer’s Premium: 5% Buyers Premium. Balance, Possession with exception of Tenants Farming Rights for 2023, Closing on or within 30 days for the Real Estate. Paperwork will be handled by Crites Title Company.