Real Estate Auction
Commercial Business Location w/ 2 – Two Bedroom Apartments
248 & 250 East Main Street – Shelbyville, IL
Bidding Begins Closing: Monday, October 9th – – 7:00 PM
Tract I – 250 East Main:
- Two Story Solid All Masonry Building w/ Basement. This Building Professionally Renovated for Business & Living Quarters. The Quality Construction Turns This Building into New on the Inside & A Sound Exterior w/ a Patriotic Front Mural.
- 3400 ft. Open Floor Plan on Commercial Area, 2 – Bathrooms, All Updated & Move-In Ready for Many Business Opportunities. Currently leased for $800/month in a 1-year lease till September 2024
- 3400 ft. in Two Upstairs 2 Bedroom Apartments, Move-In ready
- Penthouse Suite w/ Newly Installed Elevator Entrance, Outstanding Views, The Size of Many Homes, New Appliances, Spacious Living Room & Bathroom
- 2 Bedroom Apartment w/ Open Floor Plan, Nice Kitchenette w/ Appliances
- Both Levels have New Heat, Air, Electrical, Plumbing, Double Pane Windows, Flooring, Insulation, Cabinets, Quartz Counter Tops & More
Tract II – 248 East Main:
- ft. Open Floor Plan of Commercial Area, All w/ New Renovation, Gas Forced Air Furnace, Central Air. Currently leased for $600/month on a month-to-month lease.
Historic Replacement Cost of $150.00 sq. ft. – – Documented Historic Sales of Downtown Shelbyville Remodel of $100.00 sq. ft.
Opportunity to Buy Real Estate at Auction Price – – Potential Rate of Return of 10-20% or more!
Investment – Business Opportunities – Spacious Living
An Outstanding Shelbyville Building Inside & Outside w/ A Landmark Location. This Real Estate Property Offers Many Different Affordable Options Over the Cost of New Construction. GO LOOK, Ask Questions & If the Real Estate Fits w/ Your Future Vision then Make Your Arrangements to Own This Property!
Central Illinois Liquidators, Sellers
Open House: Monday, September 18th from 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Monday, October 2nd from 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Or By Appointment by Contacting John Pogue at (217) 306-5958 for Viewing or Questions!
Buyer’s Premium: 5% Real Estate Auction Terms: 10% Down Payment due upon auction close with arrangements to be made by auctioneer and successful bidder. Balance, Possession & Closing on or within 30 days for the Real Estate. Paperwork will be handled by Shelby Abstract and Title.